THE TEACHER I ADMIRE MOST

 The Teacher I Admire most



In my scool memory i have learnt various subjects from so many teachers. So there are unforgettable memories also in it. I like all my teachers. But madam Kalayani is the teacher i admire most. She comes to school early morning. She taught us Music. Her explanations are very clear. It's easy us to understand her lessons. Sometimes she behaved as a friend of mine. always she has a pleasant mood. Because of her help and guidence we could become a correct path like this. in order, her encouragement is relly very supportive for us. All the time she was withing us. We all really lucky to have teachers like that in our lives. Actually Her kindness, love, cleverness and careness is really attractive. They are bleesed for us. we love her so much. So i think she is a real teacher in true sense of word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID 19

WONDER OF THE VILLAGE

MIHINTALE