AN UNBELIEVABLE DAY IN MY LIFE

 An unbelievable day in my life

There are so many unbelievable days in my life among them A/l result released day is the most unbelievable day for me. That was a sunday evening. One of my friend called me and asked how is your result. That time i got stucked and felt crazy. 
so finally i chequed my result and felt so happy. Because i have passed it within 3A's and within District rank. My perents were really happy. They huged me and blesed their bottum of heart. in order most of my relatives , friends and teachers congrates me. some of them gave gifts for me. Not only that my school also hold a appreciation ceremony on behalf of the pass students. So i attend it with my friends. It was also a very important opportunity for me. Finally i applied this university and i could select my dreamed university also. As a daughter i think i have done my best for A/l's. So hope this day will never forget me on my whole life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID 19

WONDER OF THE VILLAGE

MIHINTALE