MY WORLD

MY WORLD



In my life i have met so many people. Among them there is a person in my life who is the most important for me. It is none other than my mother. Her unwaering support, unconditional love and selfless sacrifices make her my favourite person. She never abonded me and all the time she was with me and future also she will. She is miss.piumali. She is the most beautiful women that i know. Her encouragement is very helpful for me. She always care about us. From comforting hugs during difficult times to celebrating joyous moments together our bond is irrplaceble. Her wisdom and guidence shap my charactor, creating a lasting impact on my life. I am greatful for the incredible women she is and the profound influence she has on shaping the person i am becoming. Some times she behaved as a friend of mine. because of that there is nothing for me to hidding her. I am really lucky to have such a mother. She is a blessed for me. i love her so much and hope to lookafter her well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID 19

WONDER OF THE VILLAGE

MIHINTALE