MY UNIVERSITY LIFE

MY UNIVERSITY LIFE


        After did my A/l 's i was looking for coming to the University of the visual and performing arts. It was a very big ambition for me. So after released the A/l result i could select my dreamed university. I have got three "A" passes within a district rank . After few months i entred the university. it was a very thrilled for me. Now i am studying this university as a first year undergraduate student specializing in music. I think this will be a very important turning point for my life. I am really happy to have such a clever lectures from this university and it's a blessed for me to learn from them. Not only that after came here i could meet lot of islandwide friends too. It is also very nice. So hope to do my studies well with my friends in future and love this University life so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID 19

WONDER OF THE VILLAGE

MIHINTALE