MY FREE TIME

 MY FREE TIME

There are so many thing that i like to do in my free time. Most of them are my hobbies. As a university student i usually participate my lecturers in week days. So weekend is the time that i have a free time. In saturday i do my studies. some times do so many things like, chat with my friends, visit grand parents, listening songs..etc.. 

Sunday also a wonderful day for me. Because, on that day i spend my time freely. Usually Sunday morning i have a wash and take my breakfast. Then clean my room and wash my cloths. My favourite hobby is playing my guitar. It was given to me by my mother as a gift for pass the A/l exam. So in university also i study this instrument as a subject. I can singing while playing guitar. But i am not so good at this. I have to practice well. So on saturday i paly my guitar as well. 

In the evening some times i read books or watch movies. If there any studies, allocate time to do them also. Some times i sleep well in my free time. At night i have my dinner with my familly. So all the people should have a free time to relax theire mind and we should try to spend our free time very helpfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID 19

WONDER OF THE VILLAGE

MY WORLD